Beer Garden

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Shuz
Banned
Banned

Re: Beer Garden

#541 Post by Shuz » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Today is an important day; as I honour the celebration of my 2000th post here on Sensational-Adelaide. Those 2000 posts of excellence, parting words of wisdom, enlightenment, passion are the inspiration for my next 2000 posts to come!

I would like to thank the following people;

Howie, for creating such a fantastic website, which I have come to love and utilise on a daily basis. It is the forefront of all my knowledge and I hope we can only better that!
Omicron, for his lovely jumping elephant avatar which I have fixated upon so many times, it is solely responsible for not having reached my 2000th post sooner.
Cruise, for being temporarily banned as I make this speech. Couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks mate.
Stumpjumper, for endlessly humouring me as he repeats himself over and over again about the advantages of a multipurpose stadium. I think we got the message, buddy.
Denny, James, Wayno, Prince George, Queen Anne, AtD, Will, jk74somethingsomething, Harbo, Yarwood, everyone else, thankyou, thankyou.

Omicron
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#542 Post by Omicron » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Queen Anne
Donating Member
Donating Member

#543 Post by Queen Anne » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:41 am

Shuz wrote:Today is an important day; as I honour the celebration of my 2000th post here on Sensational-Adelaide. Those 2000 posts of excellence, parting words of wisdom, enlightenment, passion are the inspiration for my next 2000 posts to come!

Howie, for creating such a fantastic website, which I have come to love and utilise on a daily basis. It is the forefront of all my knowledge and I hope we can only better that!
Omicron, for his lovely jumping elephant avatar which I have fixated upon so many times, it is solely responsible for not having reached my 2000th post sooner.
Cruise, for being temporarily banned as I make this speech. Couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks mate.
Stumpjumper, for endlessly humouring me as he repeats himself over and over again about the advantages of a multipurpose stadium. I think we got the message, buddy.
Denny, James, Wayno, Prince George, Queen Anne, AtD, Will, jk74somethingsomething, Harbo, Yarwood, everyone else, thankyou, thankyou.
Lol, congratulations Shuz.

I enjoy reading your posts and I suspect you will be rather a success one day (so keep working hard on your course, won't you?). Just make sure you keep posting on S-A because one day - when you are "the man" - I want to be able to tell all my nursing home friends that I know you :D

Wayno
VIP Member
VIP Member

#544 Post by Wayno » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:02 am

Yep, onya shuz! and right behind you on the 2000 post thingo...

Queen Anne, Maybe we could plan to be in the same nursing home. Such regal company and conversation through my later years would round off my life nicely - don't tell Prince George though, he might get jealous ;-)
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Cruise
Banned
Banned

#545 Post by Cruise » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Shuz wrote: Cruise, for being temporarily banned as I make this speech. Couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks mate.

I love you too.

Queen Anne
Donating Member
Donating Member

#546 Post by Queen Anne » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Wayno wrote:Yep, onya shuz! and right behind you on the 2000 post thingo...

Queen Anne, Maybe we could plan to be in the same nursing home. Such regal company and conversation through my later years would round off my life nicely - don't tell Prince George though, he might get jealous ;-)
:lol: Oh, don't worry about George. He's the prince, I'm the queen - I could probably have him "disappeared" or something..

Queen Anne
Donating Member
Donating Member

#547 Post by Queen Anne » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Oh, that was a mean joke, lol.

Love ya really, George :)

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#548 Post by Norman » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Queen Anne wrote:Oh, that was a mean joke, lol.

Love ya really, George :)
Get a room :lol:

jk1237
Donating Member
Donating Member

#549 Post by jk1237 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Cruise wrote:
Shuz wrote: Cruise, for being temporarily banned as I make this speech. Couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks mate.

I love you too.
ah, theres love all round :D

Cruise
Banned
Banned

#550 Post by Cruise » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:15 pm

jk1237 wrote:
Cruise wrote:

I love you too.
ah, theres love all round :D

monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member

#551 Post by monotonehell » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Shuz wrote:Today is an important day; as I honour the celebration of my 2000th post here on Sensational-Adelaide. Those 2000 posts of excellence, parting words of wisdom, enlightenment, passion are the inspiration for my next 2000 posts to come!

Humph. Snubbed. *unfriends in Facebook* ;)
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#552 Post by Norman » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Has anyone else noticed the similarities between Kevin Foley:

And Number Two from Ausin Powers:

Shuz
Banned
Banned

#553 Post by Shuz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:35 pm

The only similarity I can think of is a thirst for world domination?

Will409
Legendary Member!

#554 Post by Will409 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Just found out down my rail grapevine that due to the poor condition of the track, lack of volunteers, maintenance issues with the rollingstock as well as other 'paper work issues', the Yorke Peninsula Railway has shut itself down. The heatwave in January/February damaged sections of the track on their line between Wallaroo, Kadina and Bute. The result is that the track can't be run on and they don't have the capacity to repair the damage.
Image LINK TO YOUTUBE PROFILE.

Wayno
VIP Member
VIP Member

#555 Post by Wayno » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:18 pm

it's easy to turn things around...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA
feel motivated?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.