How to get to the top of this?

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Edgar
Legendary Member!

How to get to the top of this?

#1 Post by Edgar » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Anyone knows what this building is? And if we need to go through security to get to the top of this building?

The roof-top of this building is possibly the best location the photoshoot of the CBD, It has the best angle, the best distance, and the least distruptions of view compared to any other lookout point.

A quick Google Street View shows that there are staircase leading to the rooftop but the en-route to the top via the staircase requires access to each levels of the building, and presumebly an access card would be needed.

Anyone here knows anybody working in that building where I can get permission to borrow the roof-top for a few hours? :lol:

I know it sounds impossible, but it doesn't hurt to ask around :p

PS: Just my personal opinion, all the other look-out location are shit, the views are either distrupted by the overly-protected (yeah you PPG!) by the giant parkland trees, or the angle is just shit, or it's just too far away. But this building is the otherwise.
Visit my website at http://www.edgarchieng.com for more photos of Adelaide and South Australia.

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

Re: How to get to the top of this?

#2 Post by Norman » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

I think that's the DTEI building.

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: How to get to the top of this?

#3 Post by Will » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 pm

yes that is the DTEI building. Considering that it is a government building, access is most likely restricted. However I agree, the views would be amazing