Big Brother 2012

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Message
Author
User avatar
[Shuz]
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1129 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Big Brother 2012

#1 Post by [Shuz] » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Oooh, it's baaaack.

My favourite so far is Michael.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5419
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#2 Post by crawf » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Image

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 295 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#3 Post by rev » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 am

Michael so far is the funniest. Couldn't help but laugh on the first episode where he was alone still and talking to big brother. :hilarious:

But, I miss the late night episodes they used to have. That was what I got into. Not the daily prime time episodes. Kind of became a ritual every year :oops:

mokeystyley
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: Big Brother 2012

#4 Post by mokeystyley » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 pm

WOW!!!! :shock:

I kinda had some respect for you guys for the knowledge, information and sometimes pointless banter you provide on this forum for the building and development of our great city......

But Big Brother.....really???? :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 6794
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 1130 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#5 Post by Ben » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 pm

We all have our secrets ;)

User avatar
monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5466
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am
Location: Adelaide, East End.
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 288 times
Contact:

Re: Big Brother 2012

#6 Post by monotonehell » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Bogan Brother? No thank you.
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 295 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#7 Post by rev » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:34 pm

If you don't enjoy watching people thrown into a house full of camera and microphones, then don't watch.
I'm sure there are plenty of programs you don't enjoy watching on tv, or channels you would not subscribe to on Foxtel because of the type of programs on there.
But I feel that most people who cringe at Big Brother, do so simply because they've picked it up from someone else. It's a bit of a monkey see monkey do syndrome.

To each their own I guess.

And to the BB watchers, BB Confidential what seems like an adults only episode, is on Wednesday 10:10pm.

User avatar
[Shuz]
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1129 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#8 Post by [Shuz] » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 am

I'm hating on Ryan and Estelle for what they did to Bradley the night of his 19th birthday. Charne was right to say that the other housemates are behaving in a typical schoolyard mentality.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 6794
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 1130 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#9 Post by Ben » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:10 am

[Shuz] wrote:I'm hating on Ryan and Estelle for what they did to Bradley the night of his 19th birthday. Charne was right to say that the other housemates are behaving in a typical schoolyard mentality.
What happened I missed it?

Ryan seems like a complete knob that needs to be brought back down to earth. Does he not relaise there is a reason for him not having a GF since he was 11... Maybe he is already committed and in love with someone else... himself.

User avatar
[Shuz]
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1129 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#10 Post by [Shuz] » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Ben wrote:
[Shuz] wrote:I'm hating on Ryan and Estelle for what they did to Bradley the night of his 19th birthday. Charne was right to say that the other housemates are behaving in a typical schoolyard mentality.
What happened I missed it?

Ryan seems like a complete knob that needs to be brought back down to earth. Does he not relaise there is a reason for him not having a GF since he was 11... Maybe he is already committed and in love with someone else... himself.
Ryan and Estelle snuggled up in bed and made out, loudly when the lights went out. Poor Bradley copped an earful of the whole lip-locking saga.

For a law student, Estelle is pretty bloody stupid.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

mokeystyley
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: Big Brother 2012

#11 Post by mokeystyley » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 pm

rev wrote:If you don't enjoy watching people thrown into a house full of camera and microphones, then don't watch.
I'm sure there are plenty of programs you don't enjoy watching on tv, or channels you would not subscribe to on Foxtel because of the type of programs on there.
But I feel that most people who cringe at Big Brother, do so simply because they've picked it up from someone else. It's a bit of a monkey see monkey do syndrome.

To each their own I guess.

And to the BB watchers, BB Confidential what seems like an adults only episode, is on Wednesday 10:10pm.
You are a simple man Rev, the above says more about yourself than others....

How do you think franchises become so successful... appeal to the monkeys!

User avatar
monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5466
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am
Location: Adelaide, East End.
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 288 times
Contact:

Re: Big Brother 2012

#12 Post by monotonehell » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 pm

monkeystyley wrote:How do you think franchises become so successful... appeal to the monkeys!
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

User avatar
Zills
Gold-Member ;)
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 8:59 pm
Has thanked: 14 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#13 Post by Zills » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 pm

can you say brainwashing?

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)
Posts: 4043
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 295 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: Big Brother 2012

#14 Post by rev » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 pm

mokeystyley wrote:
rev wrote:If you don't enjoy watching people thrown into a house full of camera and microphones, then don't watch.
I'm sure there are plenty of programs you don't enjoy watching on tv, or channels you would not subscribe to on Foxtel because of the type of programs on there.
But I feel that most people who cringe at Big Brother, do so simply because they've picked it up from someone else. It's a bit of a monkey see monkey do syndrome.

To each their own I guess.

And to the BB watchers, BB Confidential what seems like an adults only episode, is on Wednesday 10:10pm.
You are a simple man Rev, the above says more about yourself than others....

How do you think franchises become so successful... appeal to the monkeys!
No, actually your remarks say quite a lot about what sort of person you are. My comment which you quoted, simply points out that every has their own likes and dislikes.

So if I like eating at a particular restaurant, but you don't....are you going to level insults at me over that too?
Same principle & concept.

So I'm a simple man and also a monkey because I enjoy watching Big Brother? :roll:

Like I said, to each their own.

Thanks for highlighting your cliche opinions and views though.
And cheers for the simple and monkey remarks.

I'd ask you what tv shows you enjoy watching, so I can make some animal remarks about you, but the truth is I really don't give a stuff what others like to watch or don't.
Everyone has different tastes, different likes and dislikes, opinions, beliefs.
If you can't respect that about other people, then you've got issues.

User avatar
monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5466
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am
Location: Adelaide, East End.
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 288 times
Contact:

Re: Big Brother 2012

#15 Post by monotonehell » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm

monotonehell wrote:
monkeystyley wrote:How do you think franchises become so successful... appeal to the monkeys!
What I did here, no one noticed.
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: how good is he and 3 guests