Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all... :)

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Edgar
Legendary Member!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all... :)

#1 Post by Edgar » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:54 pm

Hi everyone in Sensational Adelaide

Allow me to be the first person to wish everyone here a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

It has been a wonderful experience here for me in Adelaide and also in this forum. I have been to many memorable and enjoyable places in SA that I have never seen, took many photographs and done many things.

This forum on the other hand, has given me a lot of information regarding our (soon to be if I managed to get a residency!) beautiful little yet unique city. Met many nice and informative people here, you know who you are, who not only contribute their time to constantly update us with the information on the developments that are currently going on and also answering almost every single question here. Thanks to you all who keep this forum going and I think we are going strong.

Again, I would like to wish everyone of you here in Sensational Adelaide a wonderful Christmas 2006 and a better New Year 2007.

Regards
Ed

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#2 Post by Howie » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:42 am

Thanks Ed, and merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone at sensational-adelaide.

Thank you for helping making 2006 a great one for Adelaide.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#3 Post by crawf » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:41 am

thanks for that ed.

Just one more week till santa arrives :lol:

stelaras
High Rise Poster!

#4 Post by stelaras » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:33 am

whilst im relatively new to this site and really havent been contributing that much as i dont live in Adelaide anymore....I have to say that i have been kept well informed by all of you...

some of my family who work in building/prperty/valuations dont know half as much of what is going on as you guys do...

Its a great testament to your hardwork and effort to keep this site going strong, keep up the good work!

Adelaide is close to my heart and it always will be...I hope to someday return and again be part of some of the great things that are happening there! For now though all i have is the 4-5 visits to Adelaide where i can see the changes described here...and of course your updates

My compliments for the season to you all...and may 2007 bring everyone what they desire and Adelaide the title of the worlds most liveable city!

cheers

Steve

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

#5 Post by Will » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:47 pm

Merry Christmas to all!

Hope everyone has a good holiday, and I wish everyone and our city an even better new year 2007! 8)

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#6 Post by crawf » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:55 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

AtD
VIP Member
VIP Member

#7 Post by AtD » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:19 pm

Wow, this is the only post over the long weekend that isn't bot spam.

Captain Howdy
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#8 Post by Captain Howdy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:07 am

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

What did everyone get up to this new years? I watched the fireworks from the Chiffley on South Terrace, although I couldn't see alot of it as it was blocked by the law courts. Was it a good display? I could see some down at the beaches in the background, looked pretty good.

Anyway, best wishes for 2007 to everyone!!!