[COM] Channel 7 Studios | $10m

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in areas other than the CBD and North Adelaide. Includes Port Adelaide and Glenelg.
jordan85
Sen-Rookie-Sational

[COM] Re: New $10m Channel Seven Studio

#76 Post by jordan85 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:48 am

bm7500 wrote:So where is the Helicopter landing pad?? :lol:
I don't think Seven's using a helicopter anymore, hence no helipad at the new studios. There's an article in the paper (either Saturday Advertiser or the Sunday Mail) saying how they took the seven chopper for a "final spin".

A bit sad I guess. If I find the article, I'll post it.

jordan85
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#77 Post by jordan85 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 pm

Hi again.

This may be a little off-topic and I am a newbie here.

With Seven and Ten moving to new homes, I think it's time that Nine considered relocating... AND updating their news openers/graphics/sets in line with the rest of the country, like here

I refuse to watch Nine's news because it's so damn ugly looking! I wish WIN would pump some money into Nine in Adelaide and give us a decent looking news set. Seven and Ten's look great on the other hand.

Norman
Donating Member
Donating Member

#78 Post by Norman » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:19 pm

smee126 wrote:Me thinks Punishment either works for 7 or has a relative who does, either a cameraman or Journalist , they are the only ones allowed in the chopper, giving the reference to editing I'm going with camo . :2cents:
Nah nah, he's a Seven Fan and he got that pic from the News Report ;)

thechap
High Rise Poster!

#79 Post by thechap » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:47 pm

Very sad that they've shut the 7 chopper. So many fond memories of giving kiefy the bird as he flew away from my school.
"The Beauty of Grace is that it makes life not fair." - Relient K

Punishment466
High Rise Poster!

#80 Post by Punishment466 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:12 pm

crawf wrote:
smee126 wrote: Me thinks Punishment either works for 7 or has a relative who does, either a cameraman or Journalist , they are the only ones allowed in the chopper, giving the reference to editing I'm going with camo . :2cents:
Its a snap shot from fridays 7news/today tonight[/quote\

DON'T RUIN THE DREAM! :P.
thechap wrote:
Very sad that they've shut the 7 chopper. So many fond memories of giving kiefy the bird as he flew away from my school.
I don't think they've decommissioned the chopper. Ten and Nine have never had a helipad, so they 7 chopper will just be joining the crew at the airport.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#81 Post by crawf » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:00 pm

jordan85 wrote:Hi again.

With Seven and Ten moving to new homes, I think it's time that Nine considered relocating... AND updating their news openers/graphics/sets in line with the rest of the country, like here

I refuse to watch Nine's news because it's so damn ugly looking! I wish WIN would pump some money into Nine in Adelaide and give us a decent looking news set. Seven and Ten's look great on the other hand.
Agreed. Would of been awesome if Nine moved into the first 2-3 floors of CC2. With a huge news bar running along the building.

Edgar
Legendary Member!

#82 Post by Edgar » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:47 pm

jordan85 wrote:Hi again.

I am utterly disgusted by that. Occupying CC2 would be great, newsbar running across the building alongside the Advertiser building will look cool!
Visit my website at http://www.edgarchieng.com for more photos of Adelaide and South Australia.

thechap
High Rise Poster!

#83 Post by thechap » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:31 am

Punishment466 wrote:
I don't think they've decommissioned the chopper. Ten and Nine have never had a helipad, so they 7 chopper will just be joining the crew at the airport.
Well I heard it reported on radio news the other day that because there was no helipad at the new studios they weren't going to be using the chopper anymore. I agree that it would make sense to run it out of the airport but they fairly explicitly said that that day would be its last flight???
"The Beauty of Grace is that it makes life not fair." - Relient K