Are more trains included as part of the Gawler line upgrade, or are they missing from this list?ginzahikari wrote: ↑Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:33 pmAlso noticed that there are more than 2 pages worth of road projects, while there are only less than 10 PT projects listed...mawsonguy wrote: ↑Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:47 pmThe Industry Forward Work Plan 2019 has been updated https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 63rdqenKaX
Points of Interest:
- Darlington is scheduled for completion at the end of 2020
- Northern Connector works scheduled to finish last quarter 2019 (that's 4 months away - I think that they'll be pushing it)
- Pym St\Regency Rd works start final quarter of 2019 and finish at end of 2021
- No construction on remainder of North\South Motorway scheduled to commence during period from now to end 2021
- There's a lot of intersection, level crossing and rural road upgrades in 2021 which might keep people employed until the Torrens to Darlington works start.
There are also several projects with planning, but no schedule for building them. Presumably this is because the study might decide not to proceed (for now at least). Alternatively, they might become budget items for next year.