Beer Garden

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Message
Author
Goodsy
Legendary Member!
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2626 Post by Goodsy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:49 pm

rev wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 pm
Equality, right?
Are you being stupid on purpose or are you seriously unable to see the difference?

User avatar
monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5466
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am
Location: Adelaide, East End.
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 288 times
Contact:

Re: News & Discussion: CBD Retail

#2627 Post by monotonehell » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:12 am

Ben wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:39 pm
Can we move the talk of cinemas from the 70's to the pub? Thanks
No fair - you started it, why do I have to do all the work? ;)
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

User avatar
monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5466
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am
Location: Adelaide, East End.
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 288 times
Contact:

Re: Beer Garden

#2628 Post by monotonehell » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:17 am

GoodSmackUp wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:49 pm
rev wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 pm
Equality, right?
Are you being stupid on purpose or are you seriously unable to see the difference?
Don't know if it's on purpose, but all he seems to be able to do is copy paste other people's debunked logical fallacies. If he went that one step extra and googled what he's about to post he would find where these things have been debunked and might see how what he's posting is superficial thinking.
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 6642
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Adelaide
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 1021 times

Re: News & Discussion: CBD Retail

#2629 Post by Ben » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 am

monotonehell wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:12 am
Ben wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:39 pm
Can we move the talk of cinemas from the 70's to the pub? Thanks
No fair - you started it, why do I have to do all the work? ;)
I'd do it myself if i knew how to. When is the next S-A training session? ;)

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2630 Post by rev » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 am

GoodSmackUp wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:49 pm
rev wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 pm
Equality, right?
Are you being stupid on purpose or are you seriously unable to see the difference?
Are you being a hypocrite or are you seriously unable to stop discriminating against those who feel different?

User avatar
Matt
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2631 Post by Matt » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:40 am

Just saw that profile pic and actually laughed out loud.

Imagine being so fixated on how complete strangers live their lives that you would *actually* go to the trouble of updating your avatar?
HAHAHA

It's hilarious - and on a forum about bloody BUILDINGS of all things.
Beyond pathetic.

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2632 Post by rev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:40 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:40 am
Just saw that profile pic and actually laughed out loud.

Imagine being so fixated on how complete strangers live their lives that you would *actually* go to the trouble of updating your avatar?
HAHAHA

It's hilarious - and on a forum about bloody BUILDINGS of all things.
Beyond pathetic.
A forum about buildings he says.
Hmm. At some stage I’m going to troll through your posts and slap you around with any and all non-building related posts. Like the one I’ve quoted.

Do you also have a problem with those who put the equality image as their avatar?
You wouldn’t be a hypocrite now would you Matt.. :lol:

User avatar
Matt
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:36 pm
Location: London
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2633 Post by Matt » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:18 am

Given you’re this consumed with the relationships of people you’ve never actually met, it sounds like you have ample time on your hands.

You do that.
I’ll have a gold star waiting.

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2634 Post by rev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 am

So Matt what exactly about my avatar upsets you?

Can’t habdle free speech and expression?
Can’t havdle other people having different views, opinions and beliefs?

But you(I assume since you’re triggered by an avatar), in favour of equality.

But equality only for those who agree with you.
I notice you haven’t attacked those with the yes campaigns poster as their avatar still.

Chalk up another lame hypocrite exposed. And this time all it took was an inoffensive picture. Walk in the park. :hilarious:

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2635 Post by rev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:53 am

I didn’t put the no campaign poster as my avatar because I disagree with two gays getting hitched.
On the contrary I think if they want to enjoy the same misery as regular straight people they should have that right, however I think the whole marriage thing as far as the state is concerned should be recognised as a civil union for ALL, and each group can call it what ever the helol they want to. However I think stronger safe guards should be put in place. If I own a reception centre and I want to refuse to host a gay couples reception because I disagree with their lifestyle there should not be any legal repercussions. Similarly with churches, religious based schools and so on.

I put it up for another reason.
I bet you can’t figure it out, as obvious as it is. And no it’s not to troll you.

Nort
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1082
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2636 Post by Nort » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:33 am

rev wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:53 am
I didn’t put the no campaign poster as my avatar because I disagree with two gays getting hitched.
On the contrary I think if they want to enjoy the same misery as regular straight people they should have that right, however I think the whole marriage thing as far as the state is concerned should be recognised as a civil union for ALL, and each group can call it what ever the helol they want to. However I think stronger safe guards should be put in place. If I own a reception centre and I want to refuse to host a gay couples reception because I disagree with their lifestyle there should not be any legal repercussions. Similarly with churches, religious based schools and so on.

I put it up for another reason.
I bet you can’t figure it out, as obvious as it is. And no it’s not to troll you.
And again, that means either you think all of these should be legal (and most would agree there's good reasons they aren't), or you aren't actually in favour of religious freedom at all.
I4DxWZG_d.jpg
I4DxWZG_d.jpg (58.8 KiB) Viewed 1318 times

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2637 Post by rev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:37 pm

So now you are comparing racist discrimination with the right of a religious institution to reject teaching things that are forbidden as part of their religious beliefs?

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2638 Post by rev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Mark Poidevin and Ben Rodgers, a gay couple opposed to same sex marriage, but who support the idea of civil unions, who were recently "attacked" by that douche John Oliver who thinks his opinion matters.

You guys attacking me in here, you going to attack them too?

Or is the abuse only directed to straight people?

Hypocrites.

User avatar
monotonehell
VIP Member
VIP Member
Posts: 5466
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 am
Location: Adelaide, East End.
Has thanked: 192 times
Been thanked: 288 times
Contact:

Re: Beer Garden

#2639 Post by monotonehell » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Rev.

Your religion, your rules.
Your rules apply to you because you chose your religion.
Your rules do not apply to anyone who does not chose to follow your religion.

Your religion is one of many. Some people chose not to hold to any religion.

The Law applies to everyone equally.
The Law can and has been changed over the years to reflect society's general position on things.
The Law has been changed in order to promote equality, because most people think that is ... equitable.

Equally you have the right to practice your religion as you see fit, as far as it doesn't impinge on other people's rights.
You do not have the right to enforce your religion's rules on anyone else.

Do you not see that this separation of religion and state is important and correct for all? Your right to practice your religion is just as important as anyone else's right to practice theirs or not to practice one at all.

Is there anything specifically in this post that you disagree with?
Exit on the right in the direction of travel.

rev
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 3852
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 341 times

Re: Beer Garden

#2640 Post by rev » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:28 pm

My religion my rules.

Except as we are witnessing overseas, this lgtbiqrstuvwxyz agenda is being forced upon religous institutions.

You people keep referencing that other countries have legalised gay marriage, equating it to equality, but you oddly don’t want to talk about the negative repurcusions.

That’s just one of many examples.


You say it’s about equality and rights.

What happened to the rights of those who disagree?
Take a look how segments of the gay community have reacted to a doctor appearing on a commercial. Doesn’t she have the right to an opinion and her beliefs?
Take a look how I’ve been treated in here by you lot because I dared to go against the majority.
What happened to the playing the ball not the man thing you kept telling me? Funny how even you threw that one out the window when it suited you.

End of the day all of you are nothing but hypocrites with double standards.

The more simple ones of your group in here keep bullshiting on about what two adults do together is their business, not that I said otherwise.

Even you’re too emotionally warped and militant to comprehend what I’m getting at.

That’s all right though.
I completely expect you guys to be in full support of intersperses relations being legalised when that comes up eventually.
There’s even a pedo on your side behind safe schools from Monash uni. I assume you’ll be 100% committed to equality for pedos as well.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests