Beer Garden

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
HiTouch
Legendary Member!
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by HiTouch »

Llessur2002 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm
Which beer, which message? Or all their beer and all of their messages?
It's called Sparkke Beer and it has messages on their labels to provoke conversation.
User avatar
Llessur2002
Super Size Scraper Poster!
Posts: 1574
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: West Croydon

Re: Beer Garden

Post by Llessur2002 »

HiTouch wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:23 am
Llessur2002 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm
Which beer, which message? Or all their beer and all of their messages?
It's called Sparkke Beer and it has messages on their labels to provoke conversation.
I know - I just wondered which particular beer/message you were talking about? Nipples? Change the date? Sexual consent? Asylum seekers?
HiTouch
Legendary Member!
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by HiTouch »

Llessur2002 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 am
HiTouch wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:23 am
Llessur2002 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm
Which beer, which message? Or all their beer and all of their messages?
It's called Sparkke Beer and it has messages on their labels to provoke conversation.
I know - I just wondered which particular beer/message you were talking about? Nipples? Change the date? Sexual consent? Asylum seekers?
Yeah the nipples and the date change.
Nort
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1432
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by Nort »

HiTouch wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am
Llessur2002 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 am
HiTouch wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:23 am


It's called Sparkke Beer and it has messages on their labels to provoke conversation.
I know - I just wondered which particular beer/message you were talking about? Nipples? Change the date? Sexual consent? Asylum seekers?
Yeah the nipples and the date change.
I have to assume that the people opposed to this company "politicizing" those issues also equally oppose those who use them to promote themselves (case example being the yearly Australia Day lamb ads)
HiTouch
Legendary Member!
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by HiTouch »

Nort wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:57 pm
HiTouch wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am
Llessur2002 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 am


I know - I just wondered which particular beer/message you were talking about? Nipples? Change the date? Sexual consent? Asylum seekers?
Yeah the nipples and the date change.
I have to assume that the people opposed to this company "politicizing" those issues also equally oppose those who use them to promote themselves (case example being the yearly Australia Day lamb ads)
Yeah I cant stand those ads but that's for other reasons, they're cringey.
User avatar
rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by rev »

Nort wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:57 pm
HiTouch wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am
Llessur2002 wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 am


I know - I just wondered which particular beer/message you were talking about? Nipples? Change the date? Sexual consent? Asylum seekers?
Yeah the nipples and the date change.
I have to assume that the people opposed to this company "politicizing" those issues also equally oppose those who use them to promote themselves (case example being the yearly Australia Day lamb ads)
Those Sam Kekovich lamb ads are about promoting Australian lamb for Meat and Livestock Australia. What do most Australians do on Australia day or any public holiday with good weather? BBQ. It's called marketing. It's not a political or social issue that he was promoting.
If someone wants to craft some beer and use the labels to promote their political beliefs, good on them.
You're not being forced to eat or drink either.
HiTouch
Legendary Member!
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by HiTouch »

rev wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:03 pm
Nort wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:57 pm
HiTouch wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:56 am


Yeah the nipples and the date change.
I have to assume that the people opposed to this company "politicizing" those issues also equally oppose those who use them to promote themselves (case example being the yearly Australia Day lamb ads)
Those Sam Kekovich lamb ads are about promoting Australian lamb for Meat and Livestock Australia. What do most Australians do on Australia day or any public holiday with good weather? BBQ. It's called marketing. It's not a political or social issue that he was promoting.
If someone wants to craft some beer and use the labels to promote their political beliefs, good on them.
You're not being forced to eat or drink either.
But people are being compelled to and encouraged to even though it's against a vegans beliefs. It's not political or social. It's religious. It's basically proselytizing
User avatar
rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by rev »

CA653D34-DEA2-4298-8921-3706A6A73025.gif
CA653D34-DEA2-4298-8921-3706A6A73025.gif (139.91 KiB) Viewed 3263 times
ghs (but alot worse)
Sen-Rookie-Sational
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by ghs (but alot worse) »

rev wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:32 pm
CA653D34-DEA2-4298-8921-3706A6A73025.gif
No. Stop.
User avatar
rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)
Posts: 4710
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by rev »

ghs (but alot worse) wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:06 pm
rev wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:32 pm
CA653D34-DEA2-4298-8921-3706A6A73025.gif
No. Stop.
Wow..another account trolling ghs. Some people need to get a life and stop stalking others.
User avatar
SRW
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 2975
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: City

Re: Beer Garden

Post by SRW »

Hey mods, surely enough is enough with obnoxious signatures and sock puppet accounts to masquerade as other users. The littering of unfunny BS through several threads has become a real pain.
Keep Adelaide Weird
User avatar
timtam20292
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by timtam20292 »

Agreed, delete the spam posts and ban the account.
crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Adelaide

Re: Beer Garden

Post by crawf »

timtam20292 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:34 am
Agreed, delete the spam posts and ban the account.
And brig the “existing” culprit.
User avatar
SRW
Donating Member
Donating Member
Posts: 2975
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: City

Re: Beer Garden

Post by SRW »

I assume the mods can see the users IP address to make the connection, but I think it’s pretty obvious who’s causing mischief.
Keep Adelaide Weird
User avatar
timtam20292
Legendary Member!
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: Beer Garden

Post by timtam20292 »

Me too but I’m not saying names. 🤐
Post Reply