Dark goings-on in Canberra

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
stumpjumper
Legendary Member!

#1 Post by stumpjumper » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 am

Harvard-educated Health Services Union leader Kathy Jackson is a welcome and articulate breath of fresh air in the climate of sleaze and hypocrisy surrounding alleged union fraudster Craig Thomson. It's ironic that Ms Jackson is politically close to Senator David Feeney, one of the 'faceless men' who rolled Rudd for Gillard (and an SDA member - of course). It should also be remembered that Ms Jackson's union has a rival for the membership of health workers, giving her a motive to clean up her union, but it still would have taken a lot of guts to stand up to the Labor Party and the union movement as Jackson did.

It's also interesting that Gillard herself has 'form' in the area of irregularly obtained union funds. In the mid 1990's, Gillard's former lover Bruce Wilson, then an AWU state secretary, stole by fraud over $1,000,000 using phony AWU accounts which Gillard, then a lawyer at Slater and Gordon with the AWU as a client, had (innocently she claimed) set up for him. Gillard accepted at least $57,500 of the money from Wilson, spending $17,500 on clothes from Town Mode and $40,000 on home renovations to her Melbourne home. That much is in the Victorian Parliament Hansard for 28th February 2001.

Gillard paid back the money she'd spent, but never answered a charge of conflict of interest regarding her unethical role as a lawyer sleeping with the secretary of a client organisation. The whole matter was buried by the 1996 Federal election which Labor lost. Bruce Wilson's whereabouts are unknown.

stumpjumper
Legendary Member!

Re: Dark goings-on in Canberra

#2 Post by stumpjumper » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:20 pm

It's also interesting that Gillard herself has 'form' in the area of irregularly obtained union funds. In the mid 1990's, Gillard's former lover Bruce Wilson, then an AWU state secretary, stole by fraud over $1,000,000 using phony AWU accounts which Gillard, then a lawyer at Slater and Gordon with the AWU as a client, had (innocently she claimed) set up for him. Gillard accepted at least $57,500 of the money from Wilson, spending $17,500 on clothes from Town Mode and $40,000 on home renovations to her Melbourne home. That much is in the Victorian Parliament Hansard for 28th February 2001.

Gillard paid back the money she'd spent, but never answered a charge of conflict of interest regarding her unethical role as a lawyer sleeping with the secretary of a client organisation. The whole matter was buried by the 1996 Federal election which Labor lost. Bruce Wilson's whereabouts are unknown.
Neither the AWU or the police ever pursued Wilson or the $1,00,000, nor did anyone ever question Gillard about it. Andrew Bolt and 2UE have a statutory declaration in relation to Gillard's role in this from a former union heavyweight. At issue are Gillard's judgement, competence and honesty.

If there is something in this, and if it does blow up, it should make a lovely big bang.

Matt
Legendary Member!

#3 Post by Matt » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:48 am

So this Glenn Milne business is your doing then?

Prince George
Legendary Member!

#4 Post by Prince George » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Well, I trust we were all watching Media Watch this evening. Propagating stories that even Andrew Bolt has to step away from on legal advice doesn't do you any credit SJ.

AtD
VIP Member
VIP Member

#5 Post by AtD » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 am

The silly thing is all jumping up and down about how freedom of speech should trump defamation laws, as if there's only rights and no responsibilities.

stumpjumper
Legendary Member!

#6 Post by stumpjumper » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:14 pm

The joke is that I actually dug this stuff up a few weeks earlier and sent it to Bolt and also - in error - to the wrong radio station. I meant to send it to MTR which Bolt appears on - instead I sent it to Stephen Smith of 2UE.

The hot news I had concerned the whereabouts of the missing ex-prime ministerial boyfriend and fraud Bruce Morton Wilson.

The union Wilson ripped off claims that he has vanished, but I tracked him down. Anyone with some patience and a bit of time and nous could have done the same. This is what I wrote to the union who is allegedly chasing Wilson:
I used the ATO’s ABN search page to find an ABN connected with Bruce Morton Wilson. This turned out to be a business called “The Cafeteria e.v.p.”, with an ABN which became inactive a few years later.

Searching café blogs, I found a dated reference that there was a business called ‘The Cafeteria’ at the relevant time ‘Opposite the IGA in East Victoria Park’ which is in Perth. Google Earth led me to two street views of a shop at 859 Albany Highway in Perth. The street view from one carriageway shows the shop as ‘The Cafeteria’ and the view from the other carriageway shows the shop as the ‘Utopia’ bubble tea shop, which is the current tenant. From the bubble tea shop proprietors I received information which has given me a pretty good idea of where Mr Wilson is now. Let me know if you'd like that information.

If I was the catalyst for the fuss, anyone thinking about my motives might wonder why I would contact Fairfax’s 2UE as the alternative to Andrew Bolt. The answer to that is simple, and embarrassing for me.

I meant to contact Bolt’s mate Steve Price at MTR1377. I thought Price’s surname was Smith, and not being familiar with radio stations in the eastern states, when Google led me to Michael Smith, I thought ‘That must be it,’ and sent my grubby little scandal sheet to [email protected] as described above.

That makes me think that an idiot making irrational moves is probably harder to track than a very clever person.
The funny thing is, no-one seems to be keen to find Mr Wilson and the alleged missing million. At least, no-one's contacted me. Maybe Wilson didn't steal any money - perhaps it just went missing some other way...

stumpjumper
Legendary Member!

#7 Post by stumpjumper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 am

This little affair has been bubbling away, andit now looks as though it has the potential to enmesh, perhaps even unseat the Prime Minister. If you find that hard to believe, listen to this:

http://www.2gb.com/index2.php?option=co ... &id=13667#

stumpjumper
Legendary Member!

#8 Post by stumpjumper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 pm

It's hotting up - here's Larry Pickering's take this from yesterday. Why won't the mainstream media touch this? It's possibly the most important story in Australia at the moment - our PM is a bent solicitor supported by villainous thugs.

Pickering, from http://lpickering.net/item/12379
JULIA, YOU REALLY MUST GO NOW:

Bob Kernohan looks tired. I sat opposite him slurping coffee in Lygon Street, Carlton. He has a kind face that hides his bitter resolve to bring justice to his beloved, bereft AWU Members.

He rails against current AWA Boss, Paul Howes, and his fatuous promise to clean up the union while he, Howes, continues to sit on the mountain of evidence that would help recover his members’ stolen funds.

Unfortunately that very same evidence would kill the AWU-anointed Gillard. So, as with the HSU, once again union members lose and the vile, unelected, political power-brokers thrive.

Bob rubs his forehead, “One day this will be a best seller Larry, there is more to this than Watergate.”

Revelations exposed in The Pickering Post last week have been verified by sacked radio host, Michael Smith, to 2GB’s Alan Jones this morning.
Michael Smith, among others, was sacked for attempting to run the story on his radio program.

The "Pickering Post" interviewed the players in this dirty little game and came away with a clear picture of extortion, fraud and corruption that led all the way to the door of the Prime Minister’s Office.

Gillard is now protected by the very same unionists who put her there.

Paul Howes and Bill Shorten, assisted by Stephen Conroy were the driving force behind the Gillard coup. While members of Caucus were conducting doorstep interviews saying, “don’t be so silly”, “there is no challenge”, “it’s just another media beatup”, it was union boss, Howes, who was at the same time, brazenly announcing the successful knifing of Rudd on the ABC’s Lateline.

ALP Members of Parliament were entirely unaware of union moves to oust Rudd.

Never has there been more visible proof that the Gillard Government is ruled totally by unelected unionists. ALP democracy has been hijacked and corrupted in this way for 60 years. It must stop.

The knifing of Rudd was not, in itself, enough to crown Gillard. Gillard then had to succour the Greens and bribe treacherous Independents to form a make-shift government, a government that is arguably the worst in Australia’s history.

The true hero in this sad saga is Bob Kernohan. He has tried over many years to recover union members’ funds misappropriated by Wilson and allegedly Gillard. He has been bashed and intimidated by union heavies protecting Gillard, he is broke and an outcast. It is bloody cold in Melbourne and he worries about his next power bill.

He represents the epitome of a good union boss; a diligent minder, tirelessly looking out for workers’ interests. Labor blue blood runs through his veins.
Unions are now threatening to withdraw funding from the ALP if their wishes are not met. It is they who decide who the Prime Minister will be and who, if anyone, will replace her.

Let’s look at the involvement of Gillard in the fraudulent activities of her lover, Bruce Wilson.

The Kerr Street house, owned by Bruce Wilson and Ralph Blewitt, was paid for with funds diverted from the WA Government via construction company Thiess. Gillard set up the receiving account knowing full-well that it was an “Association” account and not within the rules of the AWU.

Gillard was an Industrial Lawyer and was aware the AWU did not know the fraudulent account she set up even existed. Yet the AWU was a client of her law firm.

The account was: AWU Workplace Reform Association Inc. (whatever that means). There were a further 12 accounts that appear to have been involved in fraudulent activities.

A handwriting expert has verified it is indeed Gillard’s handwriting on the above fraudulent account application.

Gillard was living with Bruce Wilson in the Kerr Street house. Union officials have confirmed that, when they visited the house on union business, even on weekends, Gillard was running around in her dressing gown. Although she owned another house in Collingwood it was known by one and all that she was living with Wilson. She was at one time pregnant to him.

Her employer, Left-wing Law firm Slater & Gordon, were also aware of the illegal accounts. They did the conveyancing on the ill-gotten house and lent Wilson a further $138,000 in a mortgage to complete the sale.

The fraud surfaced in May of 1995 when renovation contractors working on both Wilson’s and Gillard’s house complained of not being paid.

Immediately realising the gravity of the situation, Gillard raced into AWU offices with handwritten receipts. We cannot identify if the receipts covered all the expenditure nor can we identify the source of the funds Gillard used. But the question must be asked: “Why should Gillard have been concerned if she was not aware of anything untoward?”

Slater & Gordon sacked Gillard anyway as they were likely to be dragged into the political backwash. They then refused to release any documentation regarding the case. Peter Gordon resigned.

Wilson was sacked, along with his partner in crime, Ralph Blewitt. A peeved Ralph Blewitt, not having been paid his severance pay of $12,000 for many years, wrote to Gillard as PM asking for his money. Gillard’s Office wrote back threatening his arrest by the AFP if he did not go away. It worked, Blewitt dropped his claim. It appears Blewitt (who isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed) at least knew of Gillard’s involvement.

Bill Shorten knew of the Wilson/Gillard alleged fraud before AWU Boss, Bob Kernohan, did. Kernohan hit the roof. Shorten advised him to keep it quiet, Kernohan refused.

Shorten has also tried to keep quiet the HSU fraud concerning Craig Thomson. As Minister he has appointed Administrators to the HSU East Branch in order to shut down another whistleblower, Kathy Jackson.

Subsequent AWU Boss, Ian Cambridge, wrote a damning affidavit itemising particulars of the fraud. Gillard promptly promoted Cambridge to her Fair Work Australia Bench. Cambridge has not uttered a word since.

So, the whole filthy affair is starting to come apart at the seams. Wilson, who is broke and camped in Newcastle, wants Gillard’s blood for the way she has betrayed him. Kernohan is tired of receiving bullets in the post and being bashed.

Simpleton Blewitt, and his wife, have been paid by a Melbourne law firm to fly back from Malaysia, where he is hiding out, to give evidence on behalf of a group of other people who also want Gillard’s blood. He is in Melbourne now. Stay tuned.

The mainstream Press won’t touch this for fear of Gillard’s retribution. She has made that open and clear. I have been warned not to persist with this story. I told them to get fucked so I fully expect to get bashed myself now, but little do the union hoods know who I know.

Good luck boys! Do you want my address?

stumpjumper
Legendary Member!

#9 Post by stumpjumper » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Julia's crooked former boyfriend - 'present whereabouts uynknown' say the police...

Wilson is working as a cook in a leagues club in Newcastle. Not hard to find if you want to find him.