[COM] Tivoli Apartments | 30m | 10lvls | Residential

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in the Adelaide and North Adelaide areas.
Al
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#31 Post by Al » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:46 pm

From the Advertiser today:
Apartment tower over Tivoli
By LOUISE TRECCASI
28dec05

A CITY apartment complex that will extend 30m into the air is on the market.

The 10-storey Tivoli Tower project will be built over the existing two-storey heritage-listed Tivoli Hotel at 261 Pirie St.

Work on the project has started and will feature 18 apartments, six penthouse skyhomes and two levels of car parking.

The six penthouse skyhomes extend over three levels and are being sold by Bruse Real Estate. The price range is $1.35 million to $1.55 million.

The hotel, which is undergoing a refurbishment, will also include 10 short-term accommodation suites. The development, approved by Adelaide City Council last year, is being carried out by Pascot Property Developers.

Project manager Andrew Foti said the complex would "offer spectacular views across the city, parklands and Hills".

"Its close proximity to Rundle and Hutt streets make it a unique place to live and it offers a luxury lifestyle," he said.

Bruse Real Estate owner Bevan Bruse said Tivoli Tower was a "fantastic real estate opportunity".

"We are offering six of the best three-level penthouses that have probably ever been offered in Adelaide with their own car park lift," he said. "These are a rare find."

The project is due for completion in mid-2007. The hotel, built in the 1850s, was used for live music in the 1990s. It will be restored and include upmarket dining and gaming facilities.

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#32 Post by Will » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:08 pm

Graet to read that construction is underway on this project. Hopefully it will add another tower crane to the skyline soon.

Pikey
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#33 Post by Pikey » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:30 pm

Walking on over....

| Sensational-Adelaide.com Moderator |

Mants
Legendary Member!

[COM]

#34 Post by Mants » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:11 am

reminds me of air apartments

Snorkie
High Rise Poster!

[COM]

#35 Post by Snorkie » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:55 am

I got a friend who is looking at buying an apartment at Tivoli. I drive past the site like every week to see if any construction has commenced so I can sit in his apartment when done, but nup nothing. Considering on Pascots website it says its under construction, and the fact that its meant to be finished in like 6 months, WTF?

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#36 Post by Howie » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:43 am

I'm hardly down that way. If you're driving past there often, think you could take some pics for our benefit?

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#37 Post by Will » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:33 pm

Snorkie wrote:I got a friend who is looking at buying an apartment at Tivoli. I drive past the site like every week to see if any construction has commenced so I can sit in his apartment when done, but nup nothing. Considering on Pascots website it says its under construction, and the fact that its meant to be finished in like 6 months, WTF?
The only explanation that I can offer is that Pascot or the general contractor will before constructing the new apartment block conduct some kind of heritage restoration work on the Tivoli hotel and the historic ballroom at the rear of the site.

Pistol
Legendary Member!

[COM]

#38 Post by Pistol » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:45 pm

Howie wrote:I'm hardly down that way. If you're driving past there often, think you could take some pics for our benefit?
There is nothing to take a picture of at the moment Howie. Its still the Tivoli and there is nothing else happening. Yeah I have seen that this is deemed 'under construction' and there is nothing happening on the site

Snorkie
High Rise Poster!

[COM]

#39 Post by Snorkie » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:59 am

Had a look on Pascots website, and they changed the completion date to December next year, still this would mean that something should happen soon, cause i assume it will take them over a year to demolish the back part of the old Tivoli and put the new building up. Just curios does anyone know how tall the communications tower across the road from this project is, just to gain some sort of perspetive on how tall this one will be? It looks taller than 30m, but if someone is in the know would be much appreciated.

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#40 Post by Will » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:56 pm

Snorkie wrote:Had a look on Pascots website, and they changed the completion date to December next year, still this would mean that something should happen soon, cause i assume it will take them over a year to demolish the back part of the old Tivoli and put the new building up. Just curios does anyone know how tall the communications tower across the road from this project is, just to gain some sort of perspetive on how tall this one will be? It looks taller than 30m, but if someone is in the know would be much appreciated.
I don't know what the height of the telecommunications tower is, but I know that the height of the Tivoli Tower is 32m.

Jamo
Sen-Rookie-Sational

[COM]

#41 Post by Jamo » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:29 pm

Looks like some action (possibly) re the Tivoli site. :D

Bulit Environs banner up and some crew and machinery out back on Thurs morning in hard hats doing something or other. Things are about to get busy in the CBD!

Pistol
Legendary Member!

[COM]

#42 Post by Pistol » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Tivoli is fenced off and there is a pedestrian tunnel in place on Pirie St. We might finally see some action on this project.

UrbanSG
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#43 Post by UrbanSG » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:36 am

Yeap, definate action on this site. Demolition occuring behind the hotel this morning by the looks, ACC need to get those power lines underground, looks terrible. Here is a pic from today:

Pikey
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#44 Post by Pikey » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:17 am

and so the demolition begins

Walking on over....

Pikey
VIP Member
VIP Member

[COM]

#45 Post by Pikey » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Demolition going well and the powerlines in front of this site have gone, which points to a tower crane being on site soonish.
Walking on over....