Skyline 2010

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
shuza
High Rise Poster!

Skyline 2010

#1 Post by shuza » Sat May 19, 2007 11:01 pm

Here's hoping. Taken from the best skyline view, Mount Torrens in SE suburbs. Gives some idea of where our buildings could be at to alter the skyline of our country town.
If youre wondering about the dotted lines, i dont know exactly where the currie st tower will go, but it could go out as far as the dotted lines, given its extreme e/w width.

Feel free to edit/modify if you wish to add other proposals, eg: Precient.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#2 Post by crawf » Sat May 19, 2007 11:12 pm

shuza wrote:Here's hoping. Taken from the best skyline view, Mount Torrens in SE suburbs. Gives some idea of where our buildings could be at to alter the skyline of our country town.
If youre wondering about the dotted lines, i dont know exactly where the currie st tower will go, but it could go out as far as the dotted lines, given its extreme e/w width.
You should give credit to aceman, as his took that photo :roll:

You have forgotten Conservatory on Hindmarsh, Hindmarsh Sq Tower, Yorke Campus and so many more...[/b]

Pistol
Legendary Member!

#3 Post by Pistol » Sun May 20, 2007 6:06 am

crawf wrote:
shuza wrote:Here's hoping. Taken from the best skyline view, Mount Torrens in SE suburbs. Gives some idea of where our buildings could be at to alter the skyline of our country town.
You should give credit to aceman, as his took that photo :roll:

You have forgotten Conservatory on Hindmarsh, Hindmarsh Sq Tower, Yorke Campus and so many more...[/b]
You should add them in then Crawf!

Mants
Legendary Member!

#4 Post by Mants » Sun May 20, 2007 11:04 am

honestly crawf, try and be a bit grateful for a change.

shuza obviously had to incentive to do this diagram for the benefit of everyone here. and what do you do? criticise everything he does.

shuza
High Rise Poster!

#5 Post by shuza » Sun May 20, 2007 1:25 pm

crawf wrote: You have forgotten Conservatory on Hindmarsh, Hindmarsh Sq Tower, Yorke Campus and so many more...[/b]
Actually read what I said, or get glasses at least.
Feel free to edit/modify if you wish to add other proposals, eg: Precient.

Dont criticise my efforts, consider this a last warning, as I have had enough of your insults towards everyone - I have enough incentive to ask to have you banned from this site.

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#6 Post by rev » Sun May 20, 2007 2:57 pm

If Yorke Campus is what I'm thinking it is, its hardly going to make an impact on the skyline.

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#7 Post by crawf » Sun May 20, 2007 6:03 pm

Pistol78 wrote:You should add them in then Crawf!
I would if I had a faster internet, might do it when I use a better computer next time...
Mants wrote:honestly crawf, try and be a bit grateful for a change.

obviously had to incentive to do this diagram for the benefit of everyone here. and what do you do? criticise everything he does.
Look that is a really good skyline shot (one of my fav), and I think aceman at least deserves credit for taking that photo. I would be pretty annoyed If someone just took my picture without crediting me for it.
shuza wrote:Dont criticise my efforts, consider this a last warning, as I have had enough of your insults towards everyone - I have enough incentive to ask to have you banned from this site.
Oh gawd, I don't know what to say to that :lol:
Rev wrote:If Yorke Campus is what I'm thinking it is, its hardly going to make an impact on the skyline.
It it will make a small impact on the skyline - looking south east