Move Government House to former LeCornu NrthAdel site

Ideas and concepts of what Adelaide can be.
[Shuz]
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Re: Move Government House to former LeCornu NrthAdel site

#16 Post by [Shuz] » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Oh Christ, Rhino, shut up. You're making molehills out of mountains today. Everyone else except you knew exactly what was meant, but if you want to emulate ghs and rev for trolling, we're having none of it.

#sashayaway
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

rhino
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#17 Post by rhino » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 am

Good response Shuz - basically, "Who gives a shit if we don't know how to or care how we express ourselves?" That will make this forum shine in the eyes of developers won't it?

Like I said in an earlier post, attitudes like yours have a lot to do with what's dragging this country down. I'd rather lift the tone. If you don't like it, feel free to leave. Or STFU.
cheers,
Rhino

rev
SA MVP (Most Valued Poster 4000+)

#18 Post by rev » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:49 am

rhino wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 am
Good response Shuz - basically, "Who gives a shit if we don't know how to or care how we express ourselves?" That will make this forum shine in the eyes of developers won't it?

Like I said in an earlier post, attitudes like yours have a lot to do with what's dragging this country down. I'd rather lift the tone. If you don't like it, feel free to leave. Or STFU.
x2 about time someone said it.