What is with the Animus Cult?

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Ho Really
Super Size Scraper Poster!

#16 Post by Ho Really » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:41 pm

Will wrote:What sort of positive contributions can satanic people make to society?
None. Evil is evil.

Cheers

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#17 Post by Howie » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:48 pm

They show us what angels we are :)

allanreid
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#18 Post by allanreid » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:45 am

the guys name is allan reid. he is making a crappy martial arts involving anti religion and anti government, this guy is a pathetic tryhard he should get a better day job, he is using this photcopied crap to try to get people interested in his film, i used to work with this guy, and i knew some of the people involved in it, and they are all dim witted. this guy has a really big ego and little man disease and wasnt very well liked i hope the police catch up with him with his vandalism, which i might add is against the law

AtD
VIP Member
VIP Member

#19 Post by AtD » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:17 am

Which begs the question, if you dislike him so much, why did you pay homage to him with your username?

vasrox
Sen-Rookie-Sational

animus cult

#20 Post by vasrox » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:10 pm

Well i dont know much about this either however i can tell you that i have seen this guy in the city one night. I'd rather not say what he was doing but i can tell you that if this for a movie then damn its gunna be good.

allanreid
Sen-Rookie-Sational

Re: animus cult

#21 Post by allanreid » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:02 pm

[quote="vasrox"]Well i dont know much about this either however i can tell you that i have seen this guy in the city one night. I'd rather not say what he was doing but i can tell you that if this for a movie then damn its gunna be good.[/quote]

you talk shit, it wouldnt suprise my if this was allan himself, and he's probably starting this bullshit cult to get involved with all paepophiles. the footage looks to blurry, it looks like its been done in some shit 8mm film. so people expect to be disappointed friday the 13th.

Satanist01
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#22 Post by Satanist01 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:20 am

Well let me start off by saying I am a Satanist.
Yes, one of those creepy people who dress all in black, sacrifice animals and worship Satan. Or so you would have been led to believe.

I am a quite normal, social, and pleasant guy (or so I would like to believe).
Under no circumstances would I, or any true follower of The church of Satan (at least the laveyan satanism, the largest satanic religion) sacrifice an animal. People have been kicked out of the church for those very reasons. We also do not worship Satan. We use the word as a symbol. Satanists essentially worship themselves. Doing whatever we can do to be successful and to help the church as much as we see fit.

My reason for posting this here is, not only do I find such anti-Satanic comments offensive, they are down right hypocritical. And it is also my right, as a Satanist and a person, to set you straight on practically every misinformed point you have made.

BDM ~ Not only are you ignorant of what a satanic image is (an inverted pentagram, not a common pentagram like this one, which is used by "white" magicians) you also seem to have no idea what freedom of speech is about. Your answer to seeing something you dont agree with is to tear/burn it down and jail the people for trying to advertise a movie that doesnt express your viewpoint? What happened to respecting other peoples opinions?

I admire your sense of town pride, for voicing your concern over this vandalism.

Will ~ Some of the most successful people are satanists. The willpower to do whatever it takes to get what ultimately benefits you can break through quite a few boundaries, I can tell you that much. Not all satanists are Gothics. Every single Satanist I have met in my life has been an honest, down to earth, sensible, responsible human being. I've met more Christian people that end up being utter wastes of space than I have satanists. I am not a "Goth". Not one of the Satanists I know are "Goths", so maybe you could do a little more research instead of making an utter idiot out of yourself next time? You do not seem to understand that Satanism is a RELIGION. Its the same as saying "As a society, we should not tolerate people with different beliefs than we", or worse still "As a society, we should not tolerate Muslims". I have nothing against Muslims. One of my best friends is of the Muslim faith, and that is his choice. Who am I to try and convert him to a religion that isnt for him? Unlike Christians who seem to believe it is their responsibility, to make everyone think the same way they do, which is an utter crock of shit.

Edgar_Raphael ~ You call this dominating the city and the streets? I can guarantee you, any time youre out in the city at all, you will see a crucifix, or some other symbol of someones faith. I dont see you arguing to those particular people about expressing their beliefs.

Ho Really ~ There is no evil. There is no good, it is all perspective.
Satanists have made many positive contributions to society. You say were all useless because we believe in ourselves? That is probably the most hypocritical thing I have ever read.

I have nothing to do with this movie, or the vandalism caused by the film maker. I am, however a Satanist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJzH7kY99lc

http://www.churchofsatan.com

REGIE SATANAS!
AVE SATANAS!
HAIL SATAN!

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#23 Post by Howie » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:00 pm

ROFL... this serious?? A real life satan worshipper!

Just one question, does satan love all of us or just his followers?? LOL

Satanist01
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#24 Post by Satanist01 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:02 pm

Did you actually read any of my previous post?
If you had you would have read that we use the word as a symbol.
We do not worship satan. we worship ourselves.
Satan rewards those who deserve it.
I could have sworn I'd already said this?

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

#25 Post by Will » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Satanist01 wrote: Will ~ Some of the most successful people are satanists. The willpower to do whatever it takes to get what ultimately benefits you can break through quite a few boundaries, I can tell you that much. Not all satanists are Gothics. Every single Satanist I have met in my life has been an honest, down to earth, sensible, responsible human being. I've met more Christian people that end up being utter wastes of space than I have satanists. I am not a "Goth". Not one of the Satanists I know are "Goths", so maybe you could do a little more research instead of making an utter idiot out of yourself next time? You do not seem to understand that Satanism is a RELIGION. Its the same as saying "As a society, we should not tolerate people with different beliefs than we", or worse still "As a society, we should not tolerate Muslims". I have nothing against Muslims. One of my best friends is of the Muslim faith, and that is his choice. Who am I to try and convert him to a religion that isnt for him? Unlike Christians who seem to believe it is their responsibility, to make everyone think the same way they do, which is an utter crock of shit.

Ho Really ~ There is no evil. There is no good, it is all perspective.
Satanists have made many positive contributions to society.

!
I am intrigued by your comment that some of the most sucesful people are satanists? can you give us some examples?

I find the following comment "The willpower to do whatever it takes to get what ultimately benefits you " very disturbing. So you are willing to cheat, steal, lie and do other even potentially criminal things for your personal benefit? You are promoting selfishness, materialism and other potenitally criminal activity. Hence you are practically confirming that you worship evil.

The following comment "There is no evil. There is no good, it is all perspective" is also disturbing and confirms what I said above.

"Satanists have made many positive contributions to society. "

Can you give us some examples?

Satanist01
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#26 Post by Satanist01 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:23 pm

We are promoting selfishness, yes.
If it pleases a Satanist to give to another, he/she shall do so.
If it pleases a Satanist to give to a charity, he/she will do so.
But before we do this, we must make sure we are not depriving ourselves by giving.
The strongest instinct of any human being is that of self preservation.

Let me clarify my statement about evil.
I was trying to get the point across that there is rarely one perspective on a particular issue. Evil is not always Evil.
Christianity, again, is a wonderful example of this.
Satanists are viewed as evil by christians, simply because they believe we worship the devil. All the propaganda circulated by them has lead people to believe we make pacts with the devil (lie), that we make sacrifices of babies and children (absolute lie, children and animals are deified by satanists. Under no circumstnces would they be harmed) and that we encourage rape (lie. We advocate sexual freedom, but only if both parties are willing).

So we are evil according to them, because it benefits them to portray us as the bad guys.

Ill quote the introduction of the Satanic bible:

"Humanity is no longer willing to wait for any afterlife that promises to reward the clean, pure spirit. There is a mood of neopaganism and hedonism, and from it there have emerged a wide variety of brilliant individuals - doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, writers, stockbrokers, real estate developers, actors and actresses, mass communications media people (to cite a few categories of Satanists) - who are interested in formalizing and perpetuating this all-pervading religion and way of life." - Burton H. Wolfe

We are (generally) law-abiding people.
I find it curious that you assume I was talking about criminal activities, which was not the case.

I am not an authority on the Satanic viewpoint, but I do follow the way of life set down by Anton LaVey as best I can.

Will
VIP Member
VIP Member

#27 Post by Will » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:18 pm

My problem with your philosophy is that we are not individuals living in our own private worlds. We are social beings that live in a community. And hence here lies my problem. We are responsible to our community and society. We cannot make decisions solely on the base that they may benefit me. We have to think of the wider repercussions when making decisions.

Howie
VIP Member
VIP Member

#28 Post by Howie » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:57 pm

Satanist01 wrote:Did you actually read any of my previous post?
If you had you would have read that we use the word as a symbol.
We do not worship satan. we worship ourselves.
Satan rewards those who deserve it.
I could have sworn I'd already said this?
Yeah you probably did write it up.. but i must admit i wasn't really inclined to read what you wrote carefully.

So... is this like a real religion or something? Do you put it on your census form?

AtD
VIP Member
VIP Member

#29 Post by AtD » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:59 pm

Howie wrote:So... is this like a real religion or something? Do you put it on your census form?
Like Jedi!

Satanist01
Sen-Rookie-Sational

#30 Post by Satanist01 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:25 pm

Will ~ yes, and Satanists have no problems giving their time and resources to support the community, if they want to, just like any other citizen. But to do this, they must first make sure they have enough resources to support themselves, and those people closest to them if need be.

Its basic human logic. Nothing that entails hurting the world, or people, around you. We are normal people, who feel all the emotions you do. The only difference is that we aren't afraid of expressing our needs, or doing something about achieving them. There is nothing wrong that, now is there?

I'm at a loss as to why you would call materialism evil and potentially criminal.

But thats not really my problem.