Japanese Stole The Cup!

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Edgar
Legendary Member!

Japanese Stole The Cup!

#1 Post by Edgar » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:42 pm

LOL, what an amazing race, even I dropped my jaws when I saw the race.

The beauty of those 2 Japanese horse is just amazing, yep, the Japanese took 1st and 2nd place in the Melbourne Cup, now the cup is heading to Japan.

The 1st is Delta Blue with a Japanese jockey, second place is also from Japan, Pop Rock jockey Damien one of the cup favourites after Lawqeet, but the Japanese jockey does not speak English all he managed to say in the interview is "Very Happy!" "Super Horse"

haha, but congratulations to them!

The most astonishing moment was when Pop Rock stormed at the last 200 metres all the way from the pack to head to head with Delta Blue.

3rd place is Maybe Better, well, could be lol

Mants
Legendary Member!

#2 Post by Mants » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:41 pm

fantastic race, ahh such a tight final straight!

glad damien oliver didnt win, he annoys me :?

crawf
Donating Member
Donating Member

#3 Post by crawf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:49 pm

I completely forget about the main race, which is the first time ever. Because i was busy doing school work.

Anyone put a bet on?, I was going to but i couldnt be fucked walking to the hotel...

Snorkie
High Rise Poster!

#4 Post by Snorkie » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:23 am

Anyone put a bet on?, I was going to but i couldnt be fucked walking to the hotel...
Just got home from the races now. If you must know crawf i went in pool for the trifecta. Put 100 bucks down between four of us, missed out by one horse, DAMN IT!!! Woulda won like $500 each if not more. Oh well, if its any consellation my mate put $6 down for trifecta and walked out with $1200, pisses me off...