[PRO] 621 Goodwood RD Panorama | 5 levels | Panorama Hotel

All high-rise, low-rise and street developments in areas other than the CBD and North Adelaide. Includes Port Adelaide and Glenelg.
Ben
VIP Member
VIP Member

[PRO] 621 Goodwood RD Panorama | 5 levels | Panorama Hotel

#1 Post by Ben » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:58 am

I think this is the site that was going to house the Bunnings.

*Edit* This will replace the Tonsley Hotel which is to be demolished as part of the North-South corridor.

https://plan.sa.gov.au/have_your_say/no ... n?aid=2455

Attachments
GRH.png

GrowAdelaide
High Rise Poster!

[PRO] Re: 621 GOODWOOD RD PANORAMA | 5 levels | Hotel/Pub

#2 Post by GrowAdelaide » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:17 am

Can't speak to gaming rooms, but having previously lived nearby, a pub/drive through would be well received as the nearest pubs are The Tonsley to the south and Torrens Arms to the north. Not sure about the location though...

A-Town
High Rise Poster!

[PRO] Re: 621 GOODWOOD RD PANORAMA | 5 levels | Hotel/Pub

#3 Post by A-Town » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:13 pm

GrowAdelaide wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:17 am
Can't speak to gaming rooms, but having previously lived nearby, a pub/drive through would be well received as the nearest pubs are The Tonsley to the south and Torrens Arms to the north. Not sure about the location though...
Agreed, I've also lived in the area and a venue like this will do well. I'm not too concerned about the location, especially now that the Daws/Springbank/Goodwood Road intersection upgrade has been completed. This reminds me of the Marion Hotel redevelopment which was fantastic, and also has accommodation at the site.

[Shuz]
Super Size Scraper Poster!

[PRO] Re: 621 Goodwood RD Panorama | 5 levels | Panorama Hotel

#4 Post by [Shuz] » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:19 pm

This is replacing the old Tonsley Hotel on South Road which has been compulsorily acquired for the North South Motorway.
Any views and opinions expressed are of my own, and do not reflect the views or opinions of any organisation of which I have an affiliation with.

PeFe
Super Size Scraper Poster!

[PRO] Re: 621 Goodwood RD Panorama | 5 levels | Panorama Hotel

#5 Post by PeFe » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:52 am

I presume also that the hotel will have guests who are in Adelaide for funerals at the Centennial Park cemetery.