35ml Film Camera

Anything goes here.. :) Now with Beer Garden for our smoking patrons.
Edgar
Legendary Member!

35ml Film Camera

#1 Post by Edgar » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:59 am

Just wondering if anybody here owns a 35ml film camera that has complete manual control over shutter speed, aperture and focus?

I am taking up photography course over this summer, hence, gotta start from scratch to learn the basics of photography. The course will started off with black and white photo developing (yeah the wet process :P ).

So if anyone can lend/loan me your 35ml film camera with manual controls settings, it would be very much appreciated. Or if you have one for sale?

Ho Really
Super Size Scraper Poster!

Re: 35ml Film Camera

#2 Post by Ho Really » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:13 pm

edgar_raphael wrote:Just wondering if anybody here owns a 35ml film camera that has complete manual control over shutter speed, aperture and focus?

I am taking up photography course over this summer, hence, gotta start from scratch to learn the basics of photography. The course will started off with black and white photo developing (yeah the wet process :P ).

So if anyone can lend/loan me your 35ml film camera with manual controls settings, it would be very much appreciated. Or if you have one for sale?
Your best bet is the buy a secondhand camera. Try Diamond Photographics next to Hungry Jacks in Rundle Street or Photo Wholesalers in Hutt Street, but I think your best bets would be Eden Photographics (corner Jetty Road and Gordon Street) at Glenelg or Camera House in the Central Market. There's also James Place Cameras (James Place, city). If you go to this last one ask for Tom. If they haven't one that's right for you he may put you on to someone who has. A not bad camera would be the Ricoh KR10 which uses Ricoh or Pentax K mount lenses.

Cheers